At Bonaventure Dental, whether your dental needs are routine cleanings, dental implants or anything in between we care about your health and will keep you smiling. Below is a list of services and procedures we provide daily at our dental clinic for new and existing patients. Your smile is our number one priority and with our gentle touch, and stunning results we will give you something to smile about.
The Most Relaxing Way to Whiten Your Teeth
Sinsational Smile is a safe bleaching system guaranteed to give you a brighter, whiter smile in just one visit. The Sinsational Smile whitening process involves one 30-minute treatment in our dental clinic. We don’t use any harsh lights, loud equipment or UV rays, so don’t worry. Just kick back and relax while the Sinsational Smile whitening product does its job.
What can Sinsational Smile Whitening do for You?
- Quickly and painlessly spruce up your smile
- Minimize tooth sensitivity with Sinsational Smile’s potassium nitrate
- Strengthen enamel and reduce cavities with included fluoride boost
- Keeps your smile sparkling with a take-home whitening pen and tray
Turn Back the Clock with Dysport
Dysport is a natural protein that minimizes the look of fine facial lines and wrinkles. A Dysport treatment subtly enhances your facial features by relaxing the muscles in your face. It is FDA-approved, completely safe, and only takes a few minutes of your time. With no recovery time needed and minimal side effects, it’s easy to work Dysport into your beauty routine when you visit our dentist office.
What can a Dysport Treatment do for You?
- Get younger looking skin in a relaxing environment
- Enhance your beauty with one quick procedure
Whether you want a complete smile transformation or a quick touchup, Bonaventure Dental can take care of you. At our dental clinic, we can get you into the dentist’s chair fast and at your convenience with same-day appointments and extended office hours. The caring staff at our dental clinic can help children and adults with dental anxiety relax and enjoy their appointments. Get a bright, white, confident smile with our cosmetic dentistry services.
Stop tooth pain now with quick, painless cavity fillings. Our tooth-colored fillings bind directly to your tooth’s structure, strengthening your teeth and keeping your smile flawless.
Teeth Whitening with Sinsational Smile
See your best smile with Sinsational Smile teeth whitening. Quickly and painlessly spruce up your smile while minimizing tooth sensitivity, strengthening enamel and reducing cavities.
Clear Correct Orthodontics
Get your perfect smile without anyone even knowing. Invisalign clear braces are low-maintenance, removable and nearly invisible. Clear correct braces are so comfortable, you’ll forget you’re wearing them. Contact our dental clinic to learn more about Invisalign today.
Veneers give you a brighter, whiter, perfectly-aligned smile. They bridge the gaps between teeth, restore discoloration and stains, and are customized to your unique smile.
Did you know that a missing tooth could cause you to be passed over for a job or promotion? Studies have linked missing teeth to declined earning potential, diet and health. A dental bridge is a porcelain tooth replacement that seamlessly blends with the rest of your teeth. Dental bridges are more secure than dentures and can give you back your perfect smile.
Our Painless Dental Bridge Procedure:
- Bridges the gaps in your smile, making eating and drinking easier
- Restores your smile to its natural beauty
- Keeps your teeth in place to protect against tooth misalignment and jaw pain
Sinsational Smile is a safe bleaching system guaranteed to give you a brighter, whiter smile in just one visit. The Sinsational Smile whitening process takes about an hour and involves one 20-minute treatment. We don’t use any harsh lights, loud equipment or UV rays, so don’t worry. Just kick back and relax while the Sinsational Smile whitening product does its job.
Cracked, broken or decaying teeth don’t just cause dental pain. They can also injure your mouth, affect your diet and hurt your health. A dental crown stops the pain from a cracked or decaying tooth while protecting your tooth from further damage.
Dental Crowns Could Help if You’re Experiencing:
- Weak, decayed or eroded teeth
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Large fillings missing portions of the natural tooth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Discolored or stain teeth
Dental Crowns Give You Back Your Confident Smile
- Restore Your Tooth’s Natural Beauty: A dental crown becomes your tooth’s new outer layer and is designed to match the color and appearance of your natural teeth. Made from porcelain, metal and ceramic, dental crowns give you back a healthy smile.
- Keep Your Teeth Healthy: Crowns can be used to keep dental bridges in place or cover a dental implant, protecting and supporting the health of your tooth for life.
Dental implants are artificial teeth that look and feel just like natural teeth. Dental Implants:
- Blend in to your natural teeth, restoring your beautiful smile
- Secure your smile, keeping teeth, bridges and dentures in place
- Enhance your life, leaving you free to eat and drink whatever you want without fear of losing or damaging your tooth
Restore Your Confident Smile with Painless Dental Implants
At Bonaventure Dental Care, we’re all about keeping your smile healthy and keeping you comfortable. Our dental implant procedure includes a few different appointments to make sure your implant is bonded securely and safely.
First, the dental implant is secured to your jaw bone with prosthetic roots. This procedure is performed under anesthesia, so you won’t feel a thing. Once the implant’s root fuses with your jaw, a temporary crown is installed to protect the implant. Then, a permanent crown is created that matches your natural teeth. After Dr. Bonaventure secures your permanent crown, you can get back to life with a healthy, flawless smile.
If you’re nervous about seeing the dentist, you’re not alone. 30 to 40 million Americans have reported experiencing dental anxiety. But ignoring dental appointments and tooth pain isn’t the answer. This can lead to tooth decay or loss, hurting your self-esteem, personal life, and professional career. Poor oral health has even been linked to lower life expectancy and some life-threatening conditions.
At Bonaventure Dental Care, you don’t have to worry anymore. Everything we do is designed to provide the highest level of dental care while keeping you relaxed. Don’t let anything stop you from taking care of your smile. Contact our dental clinic today to schedule an appointment.
- Relax with oral conscious sedation: We can prescribe a gentle medication for you to take before your dental appointment. Just get a friend to drive you to our office, and by the time you’re here, you will feel completely relaxed. The medication will help you stay comfortable throughout your procedure.
- At our dental clinic, we focus on keeping you out of the dentist’s chair: With preventive care like routine checkups and cleanings, the team at our dental clinic can lessen your chance of needing dental procedures like fillings or bridges. An hour every six months can keep your smile healthy for life.
Dentures can help if you’re missing some or all of your teeth. At Bonaventure Dental Care, we create durable dentures that look, feel and work like real teeth. Our partial and complete dentures:
- Restore your smile, filling in the gaps with replacement teeth and a base that seamlessly blends in and matches the color of your gums and natural teeth.
- Keep your teeth from shifting, keeping your bite the same, maintaining your dental health and helping you continue to eat and drink normally.
Keep Your Confident Smile with Dentures
At Bonaventure Dental Care, we’re all about keeping your smile healthy and keeping you comfortable. The team at our dental clinic offers several different types of dentures. Come in for a consultation, and we can discuss the pros and cons of each to find the perfect fit for you.
- Partial dentures are removable and are the best choice if you still have natural teeth.
- Conventional dentures are permanent and made once your mouth has healed from tooth extraction.
- Immediate dentures are created before the teeth are removed, so you can wear them as soon as you need them.
Tooth extraction is a simple, routine procedure to remove a tooth that could damage your smile. We don’t recommend taking out a tooth unless absolutely necessary, but if you have to have it done, have it done here. Our calm, relaxing environment and caring staff help you breeze through your tooth extraction surgery.
Tooth Extraction Surgery Restores your Smile by:
- Stopping tooth pain and infection from spreading from a damaged tooth
- Preventing the jaw pain and tooth shifting caused by impacted wisdom teeth
- Making room for corrective braces in an over-crowded mouth
- Removing decayed or broken teeth so dentures can complete your smile
Don’t Let Dental Pain and Discomfort Rule Your Life
Our routine tooth extraction surgery is painless and usually just takes one quick visit to the dentist. It is performed under safe, local anesthesia. We can also prescribe a gentle sedative to keep you even more comfortable throughout the procedure. We offer extended office hours and same-day appointments to work with your schedule, so there’s no reason to put off getting those teeth checked out.
1 in 5 Americans have Untreated Cavities. Don’t Be One of Them
At Bonaventure Dental Care, we focus on preventive care to keep you happy, healthy and cavity-free. But cavities can happen, even to the best brushers and flossers. We often see cavities with younger patients, but we specialize in treating both kids and adults in a fun, relaxing atmosphere. We clean the affected area and firmly bond the filling to your tooth. Our fillings:
- Bind directly to your tooth’s structure, actually strengthening your teeth
- Are made of tooth-colored composite resin that matches your teeth, so your smile stays perfect
- Contain no harsh metals or mercury, are biocompatible, and are completely safe for anyone with allergies
Stop Tooth Pain Now with a Quick, Painless Cavity Filling
At Bonaventure Dental Care, we’re all about keeping your smile healthy and keeping you comfortable. If your tooth hurts, call us now. We’ll help you see the dentist as soon as possible with same-day appointments and extended office hours. Dr. Bonaventure and his staff will always treat you with compassionate and expert dental care.
Half of Americans adults suffer from gum disease. That’s over 60 million people. That’s because gum disease is easy to get and hard to catch. Gum disease begins when plaque builds up between your teeth and gums. Since there is no pain or discomfort in the early stages, you may not even know you have gum disease until it is severe. Left untreated, gum disease can lead to tooth loss or even heart disease.
If you have any of these symptoms, make an appointment with Dr. Bonaventure right now.
- Gums that bleed easily
- Red or swollen gums
- Loose teeth
- Receding gums (or teeth that look long)
- Chronic tooth sensitivity
- Bad breath
- Paces or pockets between teeth
The good news is that gum disease is treatable. If we catch it early enough, our team can reverse the effects of gum disease and give you back your healthy smile. With routine checkups and cleanings, we may be able to prevent it entirely.
If your gum disease is more severe, don’t worry. Deep cleaning, root scaling and antibiotics all are non-surgical ways Dr. Bonaventure can treat your gum disease. Even in the worst cases, surgery to reduce your gum pockets can keep your smile intact.
Straighten your teeth without uncomfortable metal braces. Invisalign’s clear correct braces gently adjust your teeth with aligners custom-made for you. Easily realign your smile with a series of smooth, thin comfortable trays. Just put in your new aligners every two weeks and watch your teeth transform into the perfect smile.
What’s the Best Part about Clear Braces?
You can get a beautiful smile without changing your daily life. Invisalign and clear correct braces are so comfortable, you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
- Nearly Invisible: They’re clear, thin and fit your smile perfectly, so no one will even know you’re wearing braces.
- Removable: Take them out for presentations, important meetings or special events.
- Low-maintenance: None of the hassle of metal braces! Just take them out to floss and brush them clean.
At Bonaventure Dental Care, we invest in your health. Cultivating good dental habits now will save your time, money and health in the long run. We help you keep those healthy habits by focusing on preventive dental care.
Why Does Preventive Dental Care Work?
- Make your teeth stronger: Brushing and flossing do a lot to keep your teeth clean, but you need a professional to remove stuck-on plaque, tartar and toxins. Our professional cleaning techniques make it harder for plaque to latch on to your teeth, and our fluoride treatments restore and strengthen your smile.
- Keep your dental visits and bills low: With regular checkups and cleanings, we can reduce the amount of plaque that builds up on your teeth. We can also detect the warning signs of problems like gingivitis and help you avoid them. Avoid costly dental procedures later with preventive care today.
Get Back to Life without Pain
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Severe pain while chewing
- Swollen and red gums
- Tooth sensitivity to hot and cold
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Discharge from your gums
You might have a tooth infection. Left untreated, it could spread to the rest of your teeth, causing chronic pain and even tooth loss. Our painless root canal procedure stops your tooth pain and restores your beautiful smile.
How Does a Root Canal Work? Does it Hurt?
- Local anesthesia makes the procedure completely painless, and we can also prescribe mild sedatives to keep you comfortable
- After making a small hole near the root, Dr. Bonaventure carefully cleans, sanitizes and protects your tooth
- A crown and filling material create a barrier against bacteria to keep your smile healthy for life
Don’t Prolong the Pain – We can Get You In and Out of the Dentist’s Chair Today
GET RELIEF FROM TMJ PAIN NOW
- Chronic neck or shoulder pain
- Bite shift
- Tooth or jaw pain
- Trouble swallowing or opening mouth
- Ringing ears or dizziness
- Sinus congestion
- Jaw grinding, popping, clicking or locking
TMJ Relief that Lasts
As a dentist, Dr. Bonaventure has expert medical knowledge of your facial nerves and muscles. He is uniquely qualified to stop your TMJ pain. Medication, physical therapy and oral surgery are just a few ways we can relieve your TMJ pain. Dr. Bonaventure can discuss the pros and cons of each relief option to find the best option for you.
With our extended office hours and same-day scheduling, we can get you in the dentist’s chair ASAP. At Bonaventure Dental Care, our dental clinic team always treats you with expert and compassionate dental care. Our caring staff can help children and adults with dental anxiety relax and enjoy their appointments. Bonaventure Dental Care is a judgment-free and lecture-free zone. All we care about at our dental clinic is keeping you healthy. Let our TMJ relief procedures ease your pain and get you back to your normal life