Trust the Root Canal Dentist who cares about Your Comfort
Get Back to Life without Pain
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Severe pain while chewing
- Swollen and red gums
- Tooth sensitivity to hot and cold
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Discharge from your gums
You might have a tooth infection. Left untreated, it could spread to the rest of your teeth, causing chronic pain and even tooth loss. Our painless root canal procedure stops your tooth pain and restores your beautiful smile.
How Does a Root Canal Work? Does it Hurt?
- Local anesthesia makes the procedure completely painless, and we can also prescribe mild sedatives to keep you comfortable
- After making a small hole near the root, Dr. Bonaventure carefully cleans, sanitizes and protects your tooth
- A crown and filling material create a barrier against bacteria to keep your smile healthy for life
Don’t Prolong the Pain – We can Get You In and Out of the Dentist’s Chair Today
At Bonaventure Dental Care, we’re all about keeping your smile healthy and keeping you comfortable. As soon as you experience tooth pain, call us. We can diagnose your dental pain and work to relieve it the same day. We also offer extended hours to help you whenever tooth pain strikes. Dr. Bonaventure and his staff will always treat you with compassionate and expert dental care.
See Your Best Smile with Dr. Bonaventure and his Team
At Bonaventure Dental Care, we strive to make our office warm, friendly and inviting. Our caring staff can help children and adults with dental anxiety relax and enjoy their appointments. Bonaventure Dental Care is a judgment-free and lecture-free zone. All we care about is keeping you healthy. Our expertise and advanced techniques give you the confidence to show off your smile.