Protect Your Smile with Quick and Easy Dental Crowns
Cracked, broken or decaying teeth don’t just cause dental pain. They can also injure your mouth, affect your diet and hurt your health. A dental crown stops the pain from a cracked or decaying tooth while protecting your tooth from further damage.
Dental Crowns Could Help if You’re Experiencing:
- Weak, decayed or eroded teeth
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Large fillings missing portions of the natural tooth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Discolored or stain teeth
Dental Crowns Give You Back Your Confident Smile
- Restore Your Tooth’s Natural Beauty: A dental crown becomes your tooth’s new outer layer and is designed to match the color and appearance of your natural teeth. Made from porcelain, metal and ceramic, dental crowns give you back a healthy smile.
- Keep Your Teeth Healthy: Crowns can be used to keep dental bridges in place or cover a dental implant, protecting and supporting the health of your tooth for life.
See Your Best Smile with Dr. Bonaventure and his Team
At Bonaventure Dental Care, we strive to make our office warm, friendly and inviting. Our caring staff can help children and adults with dental anxiety relax and enjoy their appointments. Bonaventure Dental Care is a judgment-free and lecture-free zone. All we care about is keeping you healthy. Our expertise and advanced techniques give you the confidence to show off your smile.